When Santa and Mrs. Claus flipped the switch Friday during the Christmas in the Park event, most of the holiday lights that line Cadillac Commons and the Lake Cadillac shoreline turned on. The community tree placed in the Common, however, only had half of its lights turned on. After checking the strings of lights on the tree, it appeared something, likely one of the many squirrels that call the Cadillac City Park home, chewed on some wires.
As featured on
FREE Daily Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cadillac working to bring new rubber, silicone factory to town
- Man crashes on 131, then allegedly tries to carjack good Samaritans' vehicle
- Osceola Co. Sheriff's Office investigating fatal crash in Richmond Township
- Intersection of 220th Ave., 3 Mile Road closed due to 'serious accident'
- Business owner selling sheds to slow vehicles speeding through property
- Police looking for public's help locating white van for connection with vehicle damage
- Missaukee Co. family disagreement turns violent, charges filed
- Cadillac woman charged with drug, driving and weapons offenses
- Public record — Wexford County 28th Circuit Court
- Council signs off on plan to bring rubber, silicone plant to Cadillac